It is currently Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:00 am

Weekly Task 10/02/08 

Post Weekly Task 10/02/08
Our first task:

Using your preferred dowsing method and utilizing this map or your own city map of France.http://www.bonjourlafrance.com/france-map/

Locate the designated city.

For those utilizing RV, the target number is:
1461 2591

Please email me or send a PM with your information, and i will provide feedback and statistics if we have enough participants.

Happy Hunting.

Andrew.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Sun Feb 10, 2008 5:34 pm

One day to go folks, so far only one person has given me any response, come on folks this is a chance for real experience and learning.

A.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:50 am
Post Thank you .........
Dear Andrew,

I hope you get some late dowsers for your project. I wrote to a few of the people who were active at one time, but haven't posted for awhile. I told them about your project. I only heard back from one and he said he was too busy right now.

You'll see that I'm the most prolific poster, and I've become discouraged by the activity on this website. I've told Paul how I feel. I think part of the problem is that the site itself is not easy to navigate for information. Another problem is that posts get buried if someone posts to the same topic after you. I don't think anything can be done about it if the website isn't re-done. It could be that people are registering for the site and waiting for e-mails giving them text updates. They get nothing, so they abandon the site.

Anyway, I wanted to express my particular thanks for your efforts. Perhaps another week will bring more dowsers. I don't know. I'd like to know if I hit anywhere close to your first target though. If I can be helpful in future endeavors, let me know.

Thanks and many good wishes,
Lee

Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:10 am
Professional
Professional

Just to let you know, I'm smack dab in the middle of teaching an intermediate controlled remote viewing course, and right after that I leave for Vegas for a week to visit family, etc. -- which means I understand the being busy part. What I'm wondering (and I don't know this myself) is if there's a way to set up to get alerts when new posts on specific topics are received? When things wind down I may go hunting for that (don't have time for even a small learning curve right now...).

BTW, as I said on Coast to Coast, I've begun a long-term dowsing experiment on the Texas Pick-3 lottery (it's perfect for single-researcher projects because buying a ticket guarantees an irrefutable date-time stamp proving your "prediction" -- and if you win, so much the better! ;-) ) Out of severn tries I've got two numbers in correct order twice and 1 number in correct place once. As I calculate it, according to chance you should only get two numbers in the correct order once every 33 1/3 draws, on average. So having that turn up twice in only seven draws seems pretty good (though not yet spectacular). We'll see what happens as I continue this...

Best,
Paul

Best,
Paul

Thu Feb 14, 2008 4:53 am
Post New Topic Alerts
Paul and all members,

I don't know how to get alerts for every post. I get some, but not every time. The answer is with the site creator. I'd be happy to talk to them any time you wish, if I know who they are. I'm not a guru, but I can tell them about glitches I see. It could be that they aren't able to get beyond them. BTW, Paul, your new RV site is super! Kudo's on that!

If anyone in our viewing audience has any knowledge or suggestions on making our site easier to navigate (the first time around! :wink: ) please pass it on!!

Good luck on your lottery dowsing, Paul. My husband is about ready to turn me loose on some of that himself. He sets up targets for me every night before he goes to bed so I can dowse the next day. He's a gem and scratches his head at my successes.

I'll be hoping for some good ideas coming across from our dowsing friends.

Keep on keepin' on!!
Lee

Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:07 am

Ill be providing feedback no matter how this week goes, and continuing the project on here.

Rights as far as forums go, i have a fair bit of experience, as i have coded two of them and have 3 others in operation on my own website, and forum based sites that i run.

In your control panel there should be an option to have replies sent to threads you post in. Admins can mass email, which could be used for latest post information.

This feels like an old version of php board, i am using the latest version on my own site, and use v bulletin on my other sites.

Overall php board is not as good as vbulletin as php board is free, where as v bulletin is 100 dollars for a license. However there are other good alternatives but thats the web owners preference.

We need to convert the members on here to ACTIVE members, and the site just isn't doing it, ill email you Paul about my feeling on this.

Ill post feedback later today.

A.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:46 am
New User
New User

Andrew, I saw your task days ago & was looking forward to trying it but i have been so busy with work & a lack of what im doing as of yet that i didnt get a chance to try but i will try on your next ones you can be sure of that. that is if i find time for all of this next week I start working on a rig in the oilfeild 84hours a week but ill find time i will. thx

Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:51 pm

You can still do the task, as my intention is to post the task, and then a link to the task pdf in a separate post. Over the coming weeks ill collate task and put together a database over at my Scottish Remote Viewing Group forum.

Hopefully tomorrow ill get time to post my dowsing day at the Camster Cairns, dated around 3500 BC.

A.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:04 pm
New User
New User

ok well on the next one ill try that. I allready looked at the answer on this one was. hmm messed that one up heh

Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:07 pm