It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:40 am

Weekly Task 10/02/08 FEEDBACK 

Post Weekly Task 10/02/08 FEEDBACK
For those who wish the feedback or for those who have performed the task at the later date.

You can access the feedback via the pdf file prepared over on my RV site. The site isnt complete but the feedback has :D .

I will put together lots of projects soon and put together a database of tasks and feedback via corresponding pdf file.

This weeks can be located here:

http://www.srvg.co.uk/tasks/DRV010208.pdf

Enjoy.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Thu Feb 14, 2008 2:34 pm
Post First Dowsing Task
Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your efforts in setting up dowsing tasks for the future. The first task has left me with mixed feelings. I don't mind having failed at finding the target. I expect to fail sometimes. Unfortunately, you gave us a protocol that was not germain to your precise target.

This may be a way of dowsing for which I am not familiar. I am not a remote viewer. In dowsing, Paul's lessons taught us to precisely identify the target and then seek it. That is our protocol. If you viewed Paul's DVD's, you noted that the wording of the protocol is all-important in the process. I would assume most of the people in the dowsing group do not even know what your "coordinate" means.

In summation, I believe you're putting your cart before your horse. You should be addressing your remote viewers to learn dowsing and work from there. I would be astonished beyond belief if dowsers could identify a target from the information provided as a target for our protocol. (Just my opinion)

I thank you again for your efforts and hope you can look at dowsing from a dowsing prospective. It is very different from remote viewing.

Sincerely,
Lee

Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:13 pm
Post Added comment on 1st target
Paul & all dowsers,
I don't know that I've fairly accessed Andrew Usher's first target for us. I'd appreciate others' opinions.
I dowse for known targets. Was my feeling that "Locate the designated city" was not precise enough for a proper protocol? In my mind, it would make more sense if we were told that a particular structure was present and we'd need to locate it. I used Andrew's protocol words exactly, and I didn't feel clear enough about what I was trying to achieve.
If I've unfairly summarized my feelings about the first target, I hope someone will clear this up for my mind. It isn't like dowsing I've done before.
Thank you.
Sincerely,
Lee

Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:44 am

This is how i see this, i put together a task that could be accessed by either dowser or remote viewer leaving how you performed dowsing to you, hence asking for method used etc.

Now i have dowsed for well over 10 years, and Remote Viewed for a few years. When i dowse or medically dowse i ask what the client wants and then re frame the language into my own, for example i was recently asked to dowse for a potential location, and i took the core of the question and placed it into my dowsing framework, and then performed te dowsing.

If someone asks me, find the chosen sheet of paper in one of the following envelopes, then i will reframe that to fit my own subconscious responds to dowsing.

Lee can you give me an example of how you would have liked this project to have been structured.

Given you are the only person to reply via this site its difficult for me to have an idea of how people on this site see this. However i did have 5 other dowsers do the task, all who have never met me, and all seemed capable of taking the information and dowsing via it. 3 out of 5 hit the target.

Two of the methods involved printing out the map and dowsing over the city individually as per the example of DVD 1 in regard to the envelopes.

One of the methods utilised writing out the cities and giving them a number and then dowsing on the number.

One other of the methods involved breaking the map up into North, South, East and West, dowsing on the point, and then breaking that area into similar, dowsing, etc etc.

The final dowser has not included their method.

I hope this help.

A.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:11 am
Thank you for your kind clarification of how things went on the first session. I believe I misunderstood the intent. I understood the choice of "method of dowsing," but I was in error in thinking that we had to use your cue statement exactly. The cue was what I was feeling uncomfortable with. If everyone used that cue though, and some achieved success with it, I must conclude that the fault is mine.
While dowsing, I worked from your cue and I must say that AOL's abounded ........ "I don't like the cue;" "It isn't precise enough;" "What is Andrew's wife's name so I can find the city she designated instead of some designation someone is doing elsewhere?;" "Something about this city is key; what is it?;" and on and on. Who knows. I'll try to drown out the AOL's, however, and stick to protocol as best I can.
With good intentions,
Lee

Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:47 pm

This is excellent Lee, and well worth investigating more. Problem is probably due to me being to free in some respects as to individual methods.

Why not thrash out a protocol for use on this site, as it would a great way for people to get involved.

A.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:52 pm
Post Andrew's targets..........
I don't know how to involve other people, Andrew. That may be an unresolvable problem.

People are busier than ever and those who can center on this well are usually those that are involved in one way or another with the subject beyond casual interest.

Also, alot of people use a healthy dose of caution about who they interact with on the internet. Because of "bad guys," it's natural to consider motivations. Are people really who they represent themselves to be, and what is their agenda? Are they safe, especially if they're gathering information? Because of this mindset, it may be impossible for some to reach an assured posture in participating.

You've been dowsing for years, where I'm just learning. I must leave it to you (and others with more experience) as to how to define the tasks you set. I can only share what I perceive and react to what's postulated.

I appreciate your fervor and will be looking for additional interaction as it may occur.

Best regards :D ,
Lee

Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:31 pm

I appreciate what you are saying, but equally feel its very negative. The only way to move forward is to walk.

I have recently just had some big newspaper coverage about my involvement in RV and related subjects and how it can be applied to medicine. I have no fear of being in the public eye, and equally have no problems with people checking me or my business out.

I really feel for this forum to succeed life needs to be injected, or sadly it will be home to tumbleweed.

:D

A.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:15 pm
Post Thinking too much
Thanks for your reply, Andrew. I was just trying to puzzle out the why of not getting participation. I wasn't implying anything personally about you. Obviously, if I felt that way, I wouldn't participate.

I'll keep my little mind still and inject no more comments. I would still enjoy moving forward in your approach as best I can. I, like everyone else, have a life and i've found I've been gnawing on this too hard anyway. I hope I haven't created ill will, because I want this to be a seccessful venture. I'll participate quietly.

Sincerely,
Lee

Fri Feb 15, 2008 5:54 pm

The one thing i have learned about forum boards and email is not to take it as literal as it reads, as you don't have the flow of tone in an email as you do in a face to face.

So, please don't take my reply as anything other than what we call in the Highlands friendly banter, the last thing this forum needs if for you to go quiet, as your energy is one HUGE asset, and i wouldn't have anyone on here to converse with.....

Where is everyone anyway? lots of registered people, where are you all...

A.

www.uk-rv.co.uk

Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:19 pm
Post Next Dowsing Task
Looking forward to Andrew Usher's next dowsing task that he'll be posting on Sunday, Feb. 17th.

If you have any questions or suggestions beforehand, please submit them. For those who are new to using this website, you can click on "Reply" (below) and you'll be given a window into which you can type. There is a preview button which will show your text in case you want to make changes. When you're done, you will find the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. Sometimes it takes several tries to get the program to accept your form. You haven't done anything wrong. Just keep submitting until you get a notice that it's accepted.

Happy dowsing!
Lee

Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:39 am