It is currently Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:09 pm

Lotto Dowsing Question 
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Lotto Dowsing Question
Remember the subconscious mind takes everything literally. How you pose the dowsing question is very important. If you have a set of numbers, the first thing to remember is don't think of them as numeric numbers. All they are is symbols. I point at the number but do not say the number. I ask "Does this symbolize a winning ball to be drawn in tonite's Powernball (or whatever) Lottery drawing?"

Tue May 03, 2011 1:43 pm
Intermediate User
Intermediate User

Post Re: Lotto Dowsing Question
Do a search on lottery strategies. Gail Howard helped popularize the lottery wheel and then improved on it. Others have copied it. The Lotto Buster software I have has a few different wheel systems. On the full wheel, you enter how ever many good numbers you want and then you set the filters how you want to filter out the unlikely combinations, like all even numbers or all low numbers, etc. So you end up with a lot less tickets to buy. Does it work? Well, I read many people have not won anything. They all say "If I just had the right numbers..." Dowsing might be able to help you get them. One technique is to concentrate on the numbers that have hit more frequently. In the long run the odds are about even, but if you look at recent trends some numbers have hit much more often.

I know lotto dowsing is very difficult. Working with numbers is a left brain thing. So the matrix system on the Learn Dowsing DVD is one good way to avoid this. My first suggestion is to find a quiet place away from electrical pollution. Probably the worst place in the world is in front of a computer or TV. If you can get near water, do it. I have worked in my car when there are just too many distractions.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:58 pm